It’s been a wild weekend. Two children down with the stomach bug. One Momma going down slowly with flu-like symptoms. And two more waiting in the wings for whatever may come. And, of course, all while Daddy’s away on a trip.
So for this Tuesday’s 2Qs4U, I thought I would share two quotes, instead of 2 questions. Well…actually they’re just thoughts from me, but if I cite myself can I call them quotes?
Q(uote)1: I may defend myself behind a ring of fire
Q(uote)2: God preserves me behind His band of “brothers”.
I woke up at 1:30 Monday afternoon to find:
– 2 of my well children on a field trip with a neighbor (the same neighbor that arrived to feed us breakfast, bring us medicine, and give me a nap)
– my sister-in-law sitting in my living room caring for a sick boy
– Dinner delivered to our back door
– no less than 4 messages on my answering machine checking in on us
– Every bathroom, every handle, every doorknob, every surface disinfected (twice!)